Our ability to create reinforced berms is a wonderful way to create long term flood defenses at the fraction of the cost of building a standard levee. Whether you are protecting your home, your neighborhood, or local infrastructure, we can provide a variety of flood defense landscaping options for long term solutions. Common uses for our berms include:
- Long term protection of municipal utility and wastewater facilities
- Protection and/or compartmentalization of individual neighborhoods
- Long term flood defense ‘protective segments’ which other temporary barriers can tie into for a greater flood defense mitigation plan.
- Secondary containment
- Raising existing levee height in a flood event
- Vegetated berm (other than grass) for general gardening, privacy, or sound protection.