This is a unique flood barrier to protect doors from flooding because of the technology in using an inflatable seal around the opening. It fits a variety of doorways without the need for bolts, screws, or caulking. If your opening is not entirely ‘square’ with ‘smooth’ surfaces, check out this option!
Protect a door from flooding with Dam Easy
We have to agree with the opinion that these barriers are Dam Easy!
Most of our flood barriers are simple to deploy but sometimes, some of our products can be too heavy or cumbersome for some of our elderly customers. We love our elders and have pride in offering this solution as one of the most manageable options for old people and young people alike!
3 SIMPLE STEPS – WITH AN AMAZING SEAL TO PROTECT YOUR DOOR FROM FLOODING!
- Product consists of a center piece and two wings
- Wings slide in/out of center piece for adjustable width by use of internal ratchet handle
- Patented, inflatable rubber tube seals around the frame
- Seal is inflated by an internal air pump that is manually operated
- Internal pressure gauge tells you when to stop inflating your seal
- 28” – Protective Height
- Adjustable width ranging from 31” to 43”
- Lightweight and Dam Easy®
- No alterations to your home – no bolts, screws, or caulking
- Easily jacks into place
- Air-filled seal and internal pump are easy and effective
- Air-filled seal compensates for many surfaces that are not completely ‘square’ or ‘level’ (limitations apply)
- Air-filled seal expands to provide the best seal over rough surfaces and grout lines over similar barriers that do not require bolts, brackets, or caulking to your structure
- Individual barriers can be joined with an upright post for garages, oversized openings, and flood fencing