Soil filled barriers can be counted upon to provide the bulk necessary to stop the biggest variety of floodwaters but the HESCO Jackbox is special because it makes clean-up an easy task. Unlike most soil filled barriers which leave a mound of soil to be cleaned up after the flood has passed, the HESCO Jackbox and the soil fill material within it is easily removed entirely by the individual cell without leaving residual soil on the ground.
The ability to remove this flood barrier without leaving residual soil on the ground makes the HESCO Jackbox popular for use on grassy surfaces, landscaped surfaces, estuary environments to include coffer dams, or any other surface where a quick, easy, and thorough removal of the soil fill is required or desirable.
This product is comprised of linked, heavy-duty, woven polypropylene cells, fitted with an impermeable woven polypropylene coated continuous front face and lid. Individual cells are fitted with four lifting loops for ease of rapid recovery and minimum clean-up during the recovery process
- Modular in design and collapsible for storage, logistical ease, and quick deployment
- Takes locally available fill material
- Impermeable face and lid allow for filling with granular material
- Impermeable lid prevents loss of soil from overtopping water and wave impact
- Easily contours to variable terrain
- Easily forms corners and curves
- Quick to clean up without residual soil on the ground
- Tested and approved by the USACE
- Among the most economical options on the market
Download Specification Sheet – JB2727 below
Download Specification Sheet – JB3939 below
Unit Base Width